Here’s your Inside Guide to this 4th of July in Northside! In addition to the 2018 Northside July 4 Parade and 2018 Rock ‘N Roll Carnival – Produced by The NBA, here’s a round up of what else there is to do and enjoy in the neighborhood before/during/after the parade:
– Arcade Legacy : Bar Edition – open at 1pm and welcome all ages until 9pm.
– Boswell’s – Cincinnati – open at 11am, and grilling on the patio 1pm-4pm with burgers, metts, brats, hotdogs, plus homemade baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw. Ice cold beer and soft drinks. Open all day and evening with drink specials all day.
– Chameleon – Open at 11am with pizza-by-the-slice booth setup curbside for the parade, and the full menu available inside until 2am, PLUS lifesaving A/C, raspberry lemonade cocktails, and karaoke during the carnival to top it all off.
– The Chocolate Bee – open from 11am until the parade, offering blueberry iced tea and chocolate dipped blueberries.
– THE COMET – open at 10:30am, kitchen opens at 11am, offering easy access to A/C, bathrooms, mimosas, bloody Marys, a full bar and the Comet menu, including $2 tacos and happy hour pricing til 8pm.
– Dojo Gelato Northside – Look for their blue truck serving scoops and more at the Rock n Roll Carnival in Hoffner Park–please note their Blue Rock location will be closed for the day.
– Fat City Billiards – open at 10am, serving up hot dogs, snacks and cold drinks. All ages welcome all day.
– Happy Chicks Bakery – open from 9am until the parade, offering the usual menu plus ice cream sandwiches.
– Higher Gravity – 4th of July Parade at H/G, to head off over-crowding, HG is limiting entry during the parade only to guests who purchase a $10 event ticket for 11am-2pm. All guests who purchase an event ticket will enjoy happy hour pricing all day and great beers on tap. Tickets are limited to the venue capacity so you will not have to worry about being shoulder-to-shoulder during the parade. Patio standing room and garage door drink rail is first-come first-serve.
– The Kitchen Factory – pizza window open Noon til 5ish, and offering all the other usual menu items.
– The Littlefield and Second Place – offering a special cookout menu all day.
– Melt Eclectic Cafe – open from 11am-6pm with a special 4th of July menu and offering the Judy Jetson craft cocktail for $6.
– Mixwells Northside – Enjoy Free Food being grilled up, dancing and Drag Shows through out the afternoon and evening.
– Morsel & Nosh – 4th of July Pop-Up, offering grab & go foods from 11am til the food runs out, see menu in the event link.
– Northside Yacht Club – open at 1pm and featuring a Rhinegeist tap takeover, karaoke on the patio ALL DAY ALL NIGHT, and Chefs Jon and Austin’s Famous 4th of July Handmade Burgers and build-your-own-burger bar, $18 all you can eat buffet.
– NVISION – open at 11am until shortly after the parade, for your last minute Red White & Blue festive attire needs.
– Ruth’s Parkside Cafe – open at 11:30am serving a special 4th of July menu til 5pm, and then the regular menu 5pm-9pm.
– Shake It Records – open from 10am til 3pm for your shopping pleasure.
– Sidewinder Coffee – open 8am-4pm for your caffeine fix.
– Tillies Lounge – open at 12pm with a party on the patio, and music from DJ Jules.
– Urban Artifact – Northside Rock n’ Roll Sideshow at Urban Artifact, a full day of music
–>P.S. Don’t forget your sunglasses, sunscreen, and maybe even a parasol!