This weekend, the much anticipated return of the 2022 Northside Rock N’ Roll Carnival, July 2/3/4 (presented by the Northside Business Association), and the Northside 4th of July Parade (presented by the Northside Community Council) will bring thousands of people out in Northside, and we want to make sure you have all the info about what Northside businesses will be open on Monday, the 4th of July 2022. Please read on to learn about where you can drop in for food & drink, AC, restrooms, and more, following the parade route, which starts at noon at Hamilton and Ashtree, heading South down Hamilton Avenue, ending in Hoffner Park at the carnival:
• THE COMET will open at 11am, with Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and a full bar; kitchen opens at 2pm. Feel free to bring your own folding chair and join in the parade watching from the sidewalk. Regular hours the rest of the weekend, including a special Bombs Away! Comedy show Saturday at 7:30pm with Mike Recine headlining, Sunday brunch 11am-2pm, and bluegrass with Comet Bluegrass All-Stars at 7:30pm.
• N.Y.P.D. Pizza Inc. (Northside) will be open regular hours throughout July 4th weekend, as well as vending at the carnival in Hoffner Park.
• The Kitchen Factory window will be open from 12pm til the parade is over, offering pizza by the slice and whole pizzas ONLY.
• Sidewinder Coffee and Tea will be open 8am-4pm on the 4th (open 8am-6pm July 2nd & 3rd).
• Morsel & Nosh will be open 11am-3pm Monday the 4th, with a limited menu of ready-made grab-and-go sandwiches; the kitchen and catering are closed (open Saturday the 2nd, 11am-8pm, and Sunday the 3rd, 12pm-6pm).
• Tickle Pickle Northside will be open 11am-8pm, outdoor seating available.
• Katch The Kitchen Restaurant & Bar will be open 10am-6pm.
• Bridges Nepali Cuisine will be open open 11am-9pm, outdoor seating available; also vending at the carnival in Hoffner Park.
• Northside Tavern opens at 11am, outdoor seating available.
• The Loon: Wine Bar & Shop is re-branding to “The Loon,” open Monday 7/4 10am-1am, and will have a special cocktail menu on the 4th of July featuring the Bloody Liotta (a new Bloody Mary with Parmesan washed vodka), mimosas, and aperol spritzes, outdoor seating available.
• The Hoffner is hosting Fourthside on July 2nd 5pm-2am, offering open house tours of the Hoffner Lodge/Northside, live music, artists, and more.
• Chameleon presents: THE ICE BOWL. Normal business hours but promising the coldest AC in proximity of the carnival. Cocktail specials out the wazoo! Pizza by the slice and patio vibes, too.
• The Essential Spot Co. will be open 10am-2pm.
• Cantina Agave will be open 12pm-7pm, outdoor seating available.
• Higher Gravity will be open 10am-10pm; Weekend hours will be as usual. Outdoor seating available.
• Melt Revival will be open from 10am-3pm on the 4th, serving their brunch menu, special vegan ice cream sandwiches, with ordering options from the patio! Regular hours Sat (9am-8pm), Sun (10am-2pm). Outdoor seating available.
• Urban Artifact open 12pm-8pm, outdoor seating available.
• Humble Monk Brewing Co. will be open 11am-7pm.
• Ruth’s Parkside Cafe will be open 11:30am-8pm, serving their dinner menu all day, along with a 4th of July special: pulled pork/pulled chicken barbeque sandwiches, elotes off the cob, potato salad, and coleslaw. Outdoor seating available.
• Castaways Recycled Style will be open 11am-5pm or so.
• Tillie’s Lounge will be open 12pm-2am serving up $3.50 wells and domestic beers for Happy Hour. Karaoke starts at 9pm. Outdoor patio available.
• Collective Espresso Northside will be open 9am-3pm.
• Gulow Street will be open 4pm-12pm, kitchen open until 10pm, covered patio available.
• Second Place will be open at 11am, outdoor seating available.
• The Littlefield will open at 11am, celebrating their 8th anniversary with: A one-day-only, chef-crafted barbecue menu; A raffle to benefit Visionaries and Voices, featuring a grand prize Henry McKenna 10-year bourbon, a barrel head and a private “Whiskey Connoisseur” tour for four of Heaven Hill distillery in Bardstown, Kentucky; A hot dog-eating contest featuring members of the Northside community to raise funds for Visionaries + Voices; The Drink of the Month will be the Liberty Bird, with $1 from every drink to go to Girls on the Run International, an organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
• Dojo Gelato Northside will be operating in Hoffner Park at the carnival only.
• Dangerbird Espresso will be operating in Hoffner Park all weekend for the carnival.
• C & D Northside will be open normal hours 4pm to midnight.
• Boswell’s – Cincinnati will be open at 11am for lunch for either before or after the Northside Parade, and will have the outdoor grill open; outdoor seating available.
• Northside Yacht Club will be open 2pm-12am, with kitchen hours 2pm-10pm, plus all day karaoke party. Outdoor seating available.
–> FIND The Northside Rock n Roll Carnival music schedule, plus music samples from artists performing at the carnival, and info about food vendors and more at NORTHSIDEROCKS.COM !
PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
*All info subject to change