Submit your artwork to be displayed at the new Cincinnati Metro Northside Transit Center, for all of the community to see! All submissions must be images of original two-dimensional artwork created by the applicant artist/artist teams, and centered on the theme of “What Northside means to me.”
(PLEASE NOTE: The original call for submissions has been withdrawn and replaced with this revised call as of Feb. 18, 2020)
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit https://www.go-metro.com/northside-art-project and include all of the required information and your NORTHSIDE TRANSIT CENTER PUBLIC ART PROJECT ARTIST ENTRY FORM.
All submissions must be submitted via Dropbox to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/B6mu43SfwwphintAQwtz
HONORARIUM & RECOGNITION:
Each artist/artist team whose work is selected for the project, will receive a $1,000 honorarium as well as recognition in Metro’s social media, on its website and at the grand opening event. In addition, all selected submissions and brief biographical sketches of the artist(s) will be featured in a commemorative printed piece distributed at the grand opening event. Artist/artist team names will also be included on their artwork.
• Deadline: All submissions must be received by midnight on March 27, 2020 to be considered.
• Notification of artists whose artwork is selected for inclusion in the NTC project: by April 13, 2020.
• Agreement entered into between selected artists and SORTA: by April 15, 2020.
• Awarding of honorarium: by May 15, 2020.
• Northside Transit Center opening event: Late summer 2020
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
Contact Katelyn Younger, AIGA, SEGD, Graphic Designer/Associate for MSA Architects [email protected]